Last updated: June 2019
Thank you for choosing to visit us. We want your experience on the site to be as good as possible.
By accessing our services, you declare that you are of legal age and that you have the legal capacity to act according to your national law.
By accessing and browsing the website www.consolacion.org or using its services, you expressly and fully accept each and every one of these General Conditions, including the Special Conditions established for certain promotions as well as the Privacy and Cookies Policy, relating to the purposes of the processing of the data you provide us with. We recommend that you read them carefully.
1.- Legal Information.
In compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the identifying data of the owner of the Web Portal are:
CONGREGACIÓN HERMANAS DE NUESTRA SEÑORA DE LA CONSOLACIÓN (CONGREGATION SISTERS OF OUR LADY OF CONSOLATION)
C/ Santa Mª Rosa Molas 2, 43590-JESÚS- TORTOSA-TARRAGONA.
Registered in RER (Register of Religious Entities) of the MINISTRY of JUSTICE Nº 006176.
If you have any doubts or queries, please contact us by telephone: 977 500 725, e-mail:
Access implies express acceptance by the User of these General Conditions of Use, which may be modified or replaced by the owner at any time and without prior notice.
2.- General Conditions of Use.
The following General Conditions regulate the use and access to the Web portal, whose purpose is to be the gateway to the website of the CONGREGATION SISTERS OF OUR LADY OF CONSOLATION, offering users information, services and content via the Web. Through the website, the User has access to information about specific products and services, tools and applications.
The data and information on products or services, prices and characteristics or other relevant data offered through the website are carried out by the CONGREGATION SISTERS OF OUR LADY OF CONSOLATION.
The User undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents, services, applications and tools that are accessible, subject to the Law and to these General Conditions of Use and, where appropriate, to the Specific Conditions that may be established for access to certain services and applications, respecting at all times the other Users of the same.
In the event of total or partial breach by the User of these General Conditions of Use, the CONGREGATION SISTERS OF OUR LADY OF CONSOLATION reserves the right to deny access without prior notice to the User.
3.- General Obligations of the User.
The User, on accepting the present General Conditions of Use, is expressly obliged to:
- Not to carry out any action aimed at damaging, blocking, damaging, rendering useless, overloading, temporarily or permanently, the functionalities, tools, contents and/or infrastructure of the website, in such a way as to prevent its normal use.
- To safeguard and maintain the confidentiality of the access codes associated with their User name, being responsible for the use of said personal and non-transferable access codes by third parties.
- Not to introduce or make libellous or slanderous content, both of other Users and of third party companies outside the CONGREGATION SISTERS OF OUR LADY OF CONSOLATION.
- Not to use any of the materials and information contained in this Web Site for illicit purposes expressly prohibited in these General Conditions of Use, as well as the particular conditions that, where appropriate, are established for certain applications and / or utilities and that are contrary to the rights and interests of the CONGREGATION SISTERS OF OUR LADY OF CONSOLATION, its users and / or third parties.
- Not to offer or distribute products and services, or make advertising or unsolicited commercial communications to other users and visitors of the CONGREGATION SISTERS OF OUR LADY OF CONSOLATION.
The User will be responsible for all damages of any nature that the CONGREGATION SISTERS OF OUR LADY OF CONSOLATION or any third party may suffer as a result of the breach of any of the obligations to which it is subject by virtue of these "General Conditions of Use" or the law in relation to access and / or use of the page.
4.- Intellectual and Industrial Property.
The website, the pages it comprises and the information or elements contained therein (including texts, documents, photographs, drawings, graphic representations, among others), as well as logos, trademarks, trade names or other distinctive signs, are protected by copyright and other intellectual and industrial property rights.